View AllLatest Jobs
Become a Specialist Recruiter and enjoy fantastic financial and emotional rewards, career ownership and personal development!
Have you ever considered a career as a Specialist Recruiter?
Larry Nobles (someone far wiser than us in the recruitment industry) once described recruitment as… “a complex, challenging, interesting business. An emotionally satisfying and financially rewarding one without the negatives encountered in similarly rewarding professions. One not easy to learn, but which will provide a lifetime of consistent and major returns on your investment of time and study.
Really, when you think about it, there is only one way to describe what we have to offer – IT’S THE BEST BUSINESS IN THE WORLD!” (Larry Nobles, 2008)[i]
Due to our continuing success and growing reputation, Affinity is on the lookout for talented individuals to join this business in our small dynamic friendly team. However talent is not enough. To enjoy a successful career as a specialist recruiter, requires many professional competencies and personal traits (too many to list here), however we can say having AMBITION, DRIVE, ENTHUSIASM, RESILIANCE and the right ATTITUDE is certainly a good starting point.
So, WHO are we looking for?
- Apprentices who are looking for vocational "on the job training" with Qualifications from the National Apprenticeship Scheme
- Recent graduates looking at a exciting and diverse sales career
- Experienced sales professionals looking to be rewarded well for their success
- Contingency recruitment professionals who want to specialise and develop a more proactive value driven headhunt method of recruiting
- Professionals looking to change career who have specialist knowledge of a particular industry
What’s in it for you?
- A salary and commission package that is limited only by your success and imagination
- Commission completely uncapped
- Additional individual and team incentives
- Unique meritocratic promotional structure
- Structured in-house and external training and development
- Ongoing support and coaching
Affinity Search is a committed Investor in People. We recognise our biggest asset is our team and the continued development of each individual in the team is vital to the organisation’s success. We actively encourage this development by utilising both industry-leading and customised training.
As an employee you can expect a full induction to help you settle into the way we work, a tailored training structure designed to give you the tools you need for success as a Specialist Recruiter and the ongoing support and coaching you need to optimise your results.
If the answer is YES we want to hear from you. To apply, you can either:
- Fill in the online form below attaching your CV
- Send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your CV with covering letter to Affinity Search Ltd, Suite 7, Hampton House, 23 Longbrook Street, Exeter EX4 6AD
- Call Jon Salt (MD) on 01392 255700
By the way, your application will be held in the strictest confidence, all conversations will be totally confidential and arrangements can be made for discussions outside of office hours.
APPLY NOW, LIMITED POSITIONS AVAILABLE
 Nobles, Larry (2008).,“The Best Business in the World” [online]. Available from: http://www.fordyceletter.com/2008/03/01/the-best-business-in-the-world-2/